Terms & Conditions
- All arrangements and bookings on CalaMillorHotels.com and it’s associate web sites are subject to availability and our terms and conditions.
- If you wish to change your reservation at a later date with us a 20 Euro fee per booking will be made.
- Holiday insurance is not included, if you wish us to quote you for our holiday insurance, please ask at the time of booking.
- Flights and airport transfers are not included. If you wish for help or advice on flights or transfers, please state at time of booking.
- If you are not satisfied with your apartment or hotel please contact the apartment or hotel management as soon as possible. If you are unable to resolve your problem satisfactorily please contact us on (0034) 971 811331.
- Information regarding the facilities and situations for each apartment and hotel have been provided by the apartment or hotel management. CalaMillorHotels and it’s associates act solely as agents between you and the apartment or hotel, in the event of a dispute between you and theses parties CalamillorHotels will make every effort to secure a satisfactory solution, but cannot accept responsibility in respect of either party.
- CalaMillorHotels cannot be held responsible for any accommodation contracted by the client being cancelled due to events beyond their control. CalaMillorHotels will make every effort to relocate clients to accommodation of a similar standard to that which was booked.
- Cancellation charges
Deposits are NON-refundable. Cancellations after four (4) weeks before arrival date cannot be refunded.
Charges: Cancellations made before 4 weeks before arrival = 10%. Cancellations made after 4 weeks before arrival = 100%
- These cancellation charges apply to apartment and hotel bookings and must be notified to us in writing by fax or e-mail. No refunds will be made for any cancellations not notified to us.
- All special requests must be stated on the booking form and are the responsibility of the apartment or hotel management and not CalaMillorHotels. Any failure to meet special needs will not be a breach of contract on our part.
- CalaMillorHotels is not and will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft to/of property or possesions. CalaMillorHotels also is not and will not be held responsible for any personal injuries or death.